I am trying to find myself at 39 1/2. I should say 39 3/4! Almost 40! YIKES! Basically I feel like I have let myself go with unlimited eating and drinking way too much wine and beer. I am so, so overweight. I feel terrible and am ready to do something about it.
So...I got on the scale today and I am three pounds heavier than my heaviest weight EVER! Today I weigh 243.5! I feel awful. None of my clothes fit right and I feel short of breath when I climb the stairs.
I am not starting an official diet at this time, but I am going to try to keep the following rules...one day at a time...one week at a time...
1. Weigh myself once a week on Mondays (not everyday like I like to when dieting)
2. Drink 8 ounces of water a day
3. No alcohol
4. No eating after 8 pm
5. No take out food
The rules make me wonder what life will be like? Sounds boring to me! Gotta go. So stinking tired!
*walked four miles with Hayden Lee today.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment