Thursday, January 8, 2009

OOPS...gone for awhile, but I am back!

Oops. eight days back on course! Things went astray the last few weeks of December:( Too much eating, drinking and NOT working out. What was I thinking? I quit drinking as my New Year's resolution this year. I quit smoking New Years 2001 and stuck with it. I will keep this resolution as well!

I weigh 230.5 pounds. I have started back on the running and feel pretty good. I signed up for a 10K with my sister Jenn and a few friends from work. It's at the end of April. Now if that doesn't motivate me, I don't know what will! I have to do this. I am down 20 pounds from 11/03/2008, so not too shabby, BUT I am sick of seeing myself after I get out of the shower. Yuck. I am embarrassed. I do not want to be the fat mom anymore:( We do not even let our kids say that word (fat). I wish I could fast forward and be thin, but then how could I be proud of that? I am working towards this goal, one day at a time.

No comments: