January 2010 trying on swimsuits
at 170 pounds
Me at 170 pounds

Me at 170 pounds Christmas 2009

Me at 225 pounds May 2007
one of many times I began to lose
weight before this final time...
November 2008 250 pounds
Size 20
Me at 250 pounds November 2008
Obviously unhappy:(

3 comments:
You are brave to post the before. I am so impressed by your journay and all that you are doing.
You are inspiring me! I have started changing my life. One (very small) step at a time.
WOWSA!!! You sexy mama!!!!! look at you in that gorgeous suit! You are such an inspiration. A huge congrats!! It's so much easier for me now that I'm back to work, to be good BUT still searching for that exercise time. Did cut out one HUGE thing from my diet which was hard, yet so necessary... my nightly wine.... and immediately started dropping weight. Hoping it continues. Very encouraging!!
Post a Comment