Tonight is night 7 of closing the kitchen after dinner. This is a BIG deal for me. We had developed a bad habit of having icecream every night after the kids went to bed. Sometimes it wasn't full fat ice cream, most times it involved sugar sprinkles! Once in awhile it a large malt with extra malt from DQ! Many times too I would find myself snacking before bed and often times AFTER bed as well. Closing the kitchen stops all of the above behaviors and helps me stay on track. I could definitely eat at night if I planned the points into the day, but why bother when I completely over indulge when I eat later. I can't explain it, but I just can't say no to the food once I start eating late into the night.
Last time I blogged I had a LOT of goals. I reached most of them. I missed on the nightly journaling. I will get back to that this week, but not every night. The goal I am most proud of achieving is that of returning to BodyPump:)! It was really scary, but I did it! And good grief was I sore for SEVERAL days after the first time back! I went the first time with Logan. The second time I went to BP I was alone and I survived! This week I plan on going two times and tons of running. I have three days off, so I plan on making the most of it!
This time I am trying something different with the program. I am eating all my daily and weekly points. I am committed to going to the same meeting each week. This week I went to two meetings and got something out of them both.
I have a lot of work to do. I can do this and I am ready! My goal is to be back to goal weight by my birthday. Very achievable.
Have a great week peeps!
And P.S. JoJo brought the most amazing looking raspberry chocolate chip bars into work today. They looked amazing. I am guessing they were:).
Saturday, October 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We're really bad about eating when the kids go toned too. It's a good idea to just close the kitchen, although part of our problem is we eat such an early dinner that 4 hours later, I'm hungry!
Post a Comment