Thursday, January 21, 2010
Happy 41st Birthday to me!
Yeppers, it's my Birthday and I am giving myself a present. I should have done this a long time ago, but I didn't. I should have started a blog:) I have wanted to do this for years. I thought of the name for this blog over a year ago when I started the journey to find me. I lived my first forty years as Andrea. A few people have always called me Annie. When I was 250 pounds and starting the process to find me I dreamed about being Annie B. The dream was alittle blurry and had it been more clear I would have made this journey a LONG time ago. I missed out on sooooooo much before I started losing weight. I am sad to have lost all those years, but as my son says, make lemonaide out of lemons, so I am moving forward and not looking back at the losses of living life unhappy. BUT I am pleading with those of you who are not happy in your current situation to do something about it sooner than later. Find yourself so you can be a better friend, sister, mother, wife, ect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Love it....
Whatever it took you to start your journey, just know that you have inspired soo many others to really look at themselves and start their own journey. I know you said you wanted to be real....knowing you can make this journey and knowing you make slip ups too is all the more inspiration to me!
THANK YOU......
How fitting you are my first comment:) Thank you for giving me the push to do this! I will tell it all! The good, the bad and the ugly:) I have a lot of journal passages from the past year that I would like to somehow work into this blog. Going to eat yummy Korean tonight and I will NOT be counting points:)
good for you...
P.S. I think if you date your posts w/ the actual date of your journal entry, it will put them in true date order... so you can basically "back input" stuff in if that makes sense!
=)
A name that we loved and were thinking of naming Hayden Lee way back when...
Post a Comment