Monday, July 20, 2009

177 pounds this morning:)

177 pounds this morning:)...not too shabby for being on vacation at the Wisconsin Dells (I snuck my scale in the suitcase! Do not tell Logan.)! I have been totally on target for points and exercising a good amount. I ran before we left for the Dells and walked five miles last night here at the Dells. My friend Michelle walks very fast and I had my hand weights. The path behind the Wilderness has a ton of hills! I am sore today!

This morning I ran the hilly course 4 miles and tonight we walked it again. All the "crazies" were out walking and running at 6:30 am. You can now count me and Logan among them! I never in my wildest dreams thought I would be out running on a vacation! But if I don't run or do some other exercise, than I am not happy. It's that plain and simple. Logan went running at 6 am and then I went. Life is so different this trip to the Dells (we go every summer). Last summer I made my slushy recipe and we were drinking it most of the vacation. Last year I slept in and spent the majority of the time in the lazy river. I am not embarrassed in my swimsuit this year. First time ever at the Dells. I still have work to do, but I am comfortable where I am.

Tonight I am extremely sore. Those darn hills. Tomorrow I will probably use the elliptical in the exercise room. OWWY! My melatonin is kicking in...I need to hit the hay!

No comments: