Sunday, January 23, 2011

Feeling GREAT!

I feel like I come here to blog when I get back on track, well I have BEEN ON TRACK for over a week now and thought I'd pop in tonight.

I am pretty proud of how this month is going. It hasn't been perfect by any means, but it has been one of the best ones I have had in a long time. It actually may be one of the most rewarding as far as soul searching goes. As the journey continues I learn more about myself and what really makes me tick. I guess if I didn't, than I would be back at square one and no way no how is that ever going to happen! I may slip up here and there and get off track, but I am not going back to the old me.

I know how to exercise and I know how the endorphins affect me:) I am a happy camper when I work out. I have to work out to stay happy. I am a better mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend and co worker when I am happy. Some people say they don't have time to exercise and eat right. I say I don't have time not to.

I made it through my birthday weekend without overeating. I feel fantastic. I planned out my meals and made good choices. We still went out to eat and yes, I had my mother's coffee whipped cream cake. I didn't over do it though. I feel like I am on top of the world when I can control what I eat. I will make mistakes again, but for now I am high on life and thrilled of how eating right and exercising makes me feel. I just have to have a plan and execute it.

1 comment: