Woo Freaking Woo! Another awesome week on Weight Watchers! I am sooooooooooooo thrilled that after several months of struggling (at least six!) I am back! Not only did I struggle with WW and tracking, but I even went so far as to try another program. It was okay, but I didn't feel good on it. I made my way back to WW on May 4th, 2011. That day I weighed in at a scary for me 199.2 pounds (which means I was over 200 at home because my scale at home weighs heavy). The following week I weighed in at 195.2 and today I was 191.6! OMG. I shouldn't be excited about that number, BUT I am! 21.6 pounds and I will be back at lifetime AND I feel awesome at 170. It's my number!
I really, really liked having the Traveling Journal for a week. I was very aware of what I ate and tracked every single point. I ate all my daily points and all but four of my weeklies and still lost 3.6 pounds. It was a light exercise week for. I walked almost every day and I hooped, but that is less then normal. I am having an issue with my left knee so I am taking it easy.
Off to plan another week of healthy eating! I LOVE planning and I love how I feel when I am in control of my calories and exercise.
Being overweight is hard.
Losing weight is hard.
Pick your hard!
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
TRAVELING JOURNAL??? details, picture? Yes I have been absent and I know I need to get back to it!
Post a Comment