I did it! This has nothing to do with weight loss and everything to do with living a healthy lifestyle:)
I just spent five days on the cusp of getting a full blown cold, which usually ends with a doctor visit and up to five prescriptions! Not this time. I am confident it has everything to do with the way I am living these days. I am eating healthy most days, exercising six days a week, taking my supplements and trying to get more sleep. I skipped a few workouts and added Simply Saline and a decongestent to te mix and was able to shoe away the latest cold Hayden brought home from school.
I knew in the back of my mind that a healthy lifestyle would help in areas other then weight loss, BUT I didn't realize until this week it could help me keep away my dreaded bronchitis! Awesome!!!!!! Whooo Hooooooo!
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment