I have eaten right on my WW points five days in a row. I haven't dug into my weeklies or my activity points. I get a little bummed when I am eating well and the scale doesn't budge. Logan says, "most people call this a plateau"! The first few days of my WW week seem to stay the same and then I drop a pound or two right before my WW weigh in. Every Saturday I start my week over. I go to the Saturday morning meeting and my points start over for the week. I LIVE for Friday nights because I get out my weekly food journal and write down the things I accomplished that week and my goals for the following week. I NEVER write down anything negative. It doesn't matter if I didn't accomplish every single goal from the week before. I will only write what I accomplished. And I always find something, even if I am having a tough week.
I really need a hard run on the treadmill. I will probably get one later this morning. It's a gloomy, cold, summer day. Right now Hayden is begging me to work on a puzzle with her. Colin is on my computer and I am trying to write in my journal.
Last night a cutomer at work asked me if I lost weight on my own. She went on to ask me if I had a medical procedure. This is the third comment of this type. A few regular customers have taken a second look and are shocked I am the same person. I am proud of what I have done. I am doing it and will continue to do it. It has taken a lot of hard work, BUT it is easier to do than to live the way I was living. Seriously, the first few months were hard, but it got easier and easier as soon as I realized I could do it. Something just clicked this time. I will not gain the weight back. Even my mother has told me she will let me know if she sees that I have gained weight! I think I will know. I have no clothes bigger than my current size to grow into. I have gotten rid of EVERYTHING along the way! No safety guard here. I have to go. hayden lee and a puzzle are waiting for me:)

No comments:
Post a Comment