Did I mention that Dr. Johnson said I have done what most people need surgery to do? I hardly think that's true. It does make me feel good though and several other people have asked me if I went the surgery route. I feel great, but I do not think it is impossible to lose this weight with diet and exercise.
I am starting to get compliments everywhere...at the pool, church, work, the neighbors...ect. It feels really good and I need to remember this for when they stop coming in. People often ask me what I have done to lose the weight and I tell them there is no magic pill. I had to change everything. I really have changed everything.
I feel ten years younger. Two people have told me I look ten years younger. I wish I had done this a long time ago, but better late than never.
We belong to the local pool and we love it. It's the first time we have been members and it's awesome. I feel comfortable in my swimming suit although I still have a ways to go. I am not being negative. I still have some work to do. I am happy I am not scared to be seen in my swimming suit.
I am so stinking happy right now. It is absolutely crazy what a little(okay a LOT!) of exercise can do. Speaking of exercise, I ran ten miles yesterday! ten miles! That was my first ten mile run ever! I pushed the kids in the double jogger too! It was about 90 pounds with the kids and stroller.
Me and Logan ran a 10k on the 4th of july. See the photo above:) Not many people were signed up for it. I was nervous. I ran it in 1:03 which was 8.5 minutes off my first 10k. I feel pretty good about that. It is crazy to think that I couldn't run a mile back in November.
This was Logan's first 10k and he ran it FAST! Nice work buddy!

No comments:
Post a Comment