Monday, November 22, 2010

17 pounds to go

I have 17 pounds until I am back to lifetime at WW:). I hope to do this by Christmas. It may seem a little fast, but I want to get there so I do not need to get any more vouchers from Gap. You see, I prepay through work and then attend most of the meetings before I get reimbursed. I don't want to purchase several more vouchers when I am so close to getting back there.

I had another awesome workout this morning. Level 16 on the elliptical is kicking my butt! I am still unable to run, so this is the next best workout. Logan even did level 16 again today. I only wish he hadn't said it was like going through mud because that is was I thought most of my 45 minute workout today. I ate really well today and have the rest of the week planned out. Today will be the fourth day in a row of hooping. I had really missed my hoop. I love how quickly it tightens up my abs. Like my mom says, "best $40 you ever spent":)

I am on my way down and so excited!

P.S. Mel, if you are reading this, your message to me today was one of the sweetest things anyone has said to me in a LONG time:) When I first lost the weight I was getting positive feedback All. The. Time. Your words today were just what I needed to hear to help push me to the next level. Thank you!

No comments: