Tuesday, November 30, 2010
A Quick Post While I Hula Hoop
I went to a Weight Watchers meeting last night to learn about the new program they rolled out this week. I didn't weigh in because you can only weigh in once a week and I plan on weighing in on Saturday and going to another meeting. The new program is rubbing me the wrong way right now, BUT I am sure I will like it once I get used to all the changes and have some of my favorite food points memorized. Maybe I was getting too comfortable with the old way. I have been eating on track and not losing as much as I think I should be losing. I had a difficult time sleeping last night. I couldn't get the new program off my mind...I am already feeling better 23 hours after first hearing about all changes:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you can do it...
I can't tell you how many times I have started WW, but same system just redoing the math...think of it this way ... you keep doing what you are doing & keep doing the math and you will be great!
(if you didn't already get one you will need the new calculator too)!
Plus your daily numbers might go up a bunch too!
Post a Comment