HAPPY NEW YEARS! Today is my 10 year anniversary of quitting smoking and two years since I quit drinking. Yeah me:). I feel pretty good today. I felt better last year on this day. I have to give myself a break though because I was having a difficult time working out for six weeks after the surgery removing the 6cm by 4cm lump under my breast. Luckily it was nothing, BUT it was very painful to workout during my recovery. When I did try to go back to BodyPump I pulled a different muscle near my breast. I was literally in tears and couldn't lay down for a few nights:( I rested for a few weeks longer and worked out on the elliptical. I love the elliptical, BUT not as my only workout and it does nothing for my mood! I could go on and on and on, but I am guessing you get the picture. It is time to stop looking back and to start fresh.
I am ready to tackle my New Years resolution. I will get to goal and maintain my weight this year. I plan on doing this by planning and executing my meals and exercise. If I fail to plan, I plan to fail. I heard Jillian say this on the Biggest Loser a few yeas ago and it really rings true for me regarding food and exercise. I love planning and I feel like a million dollars when I do, so it seems like a no brainer to me. I plan to make it to BodyPump at least two times each week, Hula Hoop 20 minutes each day and train for a half and full marathon:)
I went through all my old Weight Watchers materials today and threw away the materials that no longer were used with the new Points Plus program. It felt great to purge my WW bag. I made WW crock pot lasagna and can't wait to try it for dinner:). We went to the first BodyPump class of the year and I hooped for twenty minutes. I want to plan out the rest of my week tonight after church and dinner.
Sounds like a great start to 2011 for me:). I hope this blog post leaves you feeling motivated to reach your goals in 2011:) or at least start them!
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
As always you leave me motivated! Getting ready to start my hooping tonight! Crossing my fingers that I can do it it has been soo long!
PLAN, PLAN, PLAN that is my goal for this year. Like you said if I can plan I can lose!!!!
Keep the meal ideas coming!
Post a Comment