Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Weight Watchers ramblings...
I know, ENOUGH ALREADY about the new WW roll out! I wish it were that easy. I have been with the last program since I started my new lifestyle, so changing has been hard. I am starting to like it. And yes Kim, I did buy the calculator. I also bought the three month journal:) The calculator is key for me. I need to get my favorite food points memorized. STAT. I got the info Monday night and Tuesday was my trial run. I was surprised to see peas went up to 3 points:( I love peas and will still eat them, but not nearly as often. At least brussel sprouts are still zero points:) Last night I read the starter book for a bit before falling asleep. I am enjoying reading it just as much as I enjoy going through old journals...I am getting inspired and motivated. I am ready to get this thing done:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment