Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ramblings About Keeping the Weight OFF

I am trying to get back on track and stay on track. I have been struggling for several months. I do well for a few days eating wise and then I have several bad eating days. What the heck is wrong with me? I feel like I have been dancing this dance since about February. I need to get a good month of eating right strung together. I am up twenty pounds from where I was a year ago at Thanksgiving when I was my lowest weight in my adult life. I felt a little uncomfortable at that weight, BUT more comfortable then what I weigh now. Right now I am feeling gross. I just do not feel good at this weight. I know what to do, but I sabotage myself.

Two weeks ago I was seven pounds heavier than I am today, so I am going in the right direction. I had a GREAT day eating wise yesterday and I pushed myself on the elliptical. I also hooped forty minutes and drank a lot of water. I feel so much better this morning than I have in awhile.

I am making a commitment NOT to gain any weight between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I plan on losing at least ten pounds before New Years and hopefully fifteen. There, I said it. I have a goal and I am going to achieve it!

Have a great day.

I would love it if you left a comment:)

2 comments:

Teresa said...

We all have those times. I am down 25 and keep going back in forth on 3 and I have more to go. Join the Holiday challenge at the Y...if you are in the first 100, you get a free Tshirt at the end.

I am just living day to day and doing my best. It is not easy for any of us. I would like to lose more and am accepting of where I am now. I am doing it way slower this time so I know i can keep it off.

You can do it Andrea.....instead of thinking 20, think 5 and go from there. :)

Teresa

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being down Teresa! That is awesome. I hope you have an awesome holiday:)

Andrea