So much to say and not quite sure where to start. Maybe I should start by saying I am thrilled to be on track for nine days straight:). Followed by the fact that I am up 4 pounds today from yesterday! What the &$@#%? It is total water retension and I know that, BUT it still makes me crazy! I feel terrific being on track! I love being in control and I also like how my body feels when I eat right. When I make crappy food choices I NEED a big dose of TUMS.
It also feels great to hoop every day. I have been hooping 40 minutes a day for the past 10 days. I cannot say enough great things about my weighted hula hoop. I wonder how many people I have influenced to get one? It is unbelievable:) I am really enjoying the elliptical too. I did the interval program today at level 20 and it wasn't too bad. Tomorrow I will do the cardio program and enjoy it:) Hopefully!
I am sooooooo excited to see the changes Weight Watchers is unveiling this week. I may even go in tonight to buy a new points calculator and journal. I Love WW.
That's about it for now. Tired and hoping to cat nap on the couch as Hayden Lee watches NIC.
Monday, November 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
so when are you going to become a WW leader? I wish you were local to me!
So looks like I'm hitting a WW meeting tomorrow...it has been MONTHS (like since last June when the kids got out of school)! =(
I'm soo proud of you and what you have done and become and add ME to your list of one who has been inspired (and purchased) by your hula hooping!!!
Post a Comment