Thursday, December 9, 2010

12 pounds 'til goal:)

Yes, yes, yes! Finally back on track and doing well for WEEKS! I haven't had a string of good eating and exercise in like forever! This year has been very challenging for me, but what a learning experience! I never thought this would be easy. But I didn't imagine it would continue to be so challenging. I continued to gain weight throughout the year. Finally, about a month ago I got back on pogram:). I feel great. I love how it feels to be in control of what goes into my body. Why I don't remember this at times I am weak will always be a puzzle to me!

Today I am on day 22 of hooping 40 minutes a day. I am down 12 pounds in the past month. I have embraced the new WW PointsPlus program and I am doing it. Now I just need to get back to my goal weight and keep it there or lower:)

Thanks again for all the wonderful support! I couldn't do it without sooooo many of you!

And last, BUT not least, Happy Birthday Mike! I love you!

1 comment:

MyEbella aka Kim said...

I love reading your updates and it is so real (aka we all fall and we just have to get back up!!!

I will start hooping this month! That is my goal!!!