I has been MONTHS since I have really felt motivated or even a little bit in control. I have over two weeks of eating well, exercising hard and hooping forty minutes/day under my belt and I feel FANTASTIC! I haven't felt like this in a LONG time.
I was down 3.2 pounds this week at my weigh in. I have 15 to get back to lifetime. I am going to see this thing through. Thanks to my many friends who have been there for me on this journey. I especially want to thank Erin and Rose. Erin holds me accountable each day twice a day through messages. Rose continues to go to the meetings with me most Saturdays. Thanks to everyone who has clicked the "like" button each time I reach out with a success or challenge on fb. Thanks for the wall posts and the private messages. Everytime I get a message or post from you saying I have inspired or motivated you, I in turn am motivated and inspired by you. Thank you all!
What an awesome day I am having:)
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment