Happy 2012! I am soooooooo ready to get to goal and work on maintenance:). This is the year to get it done! I have friends like Lisa to continue this journey with me and keep me inspired:). Lisa is a complete inspiration having already dropped 134 pounds! WTG Lisa!
I had a tough time picking a New Years Resolution for 2012. So last night I went through my calendar and looked at my hula hooping minutes for 2011. I hooped 7682 minutes. My goal was 20 minutes per day in. My goal for 2012 is 30 minutes/day, which will bring me close to 11,000 minutes in 2012:)! I will have to stay on top of this goal otherwise it will be really hard to catch up!
I'm ready! Happy New Year Everyone!
P.S. Eleven years ago today I gave up the cancer sticks and three years ago I gave up one of my besties (Vino):) Those are two things I am extremely proud of!
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment