I feel pretty awesome having two great weeks under my belt. It's actually more like 2.5 months since I got back on track eating right and working out:). It's the 15th and I have 13 great work outs jotted down on my calendar (the hooping workouts plus the daily workouts is more like 28!):). The hooping resolution is harder then I thought it'd be, but I'm doing it!
I really started running last week. I had been running once a week and upped it to several times last week and my knee has NOT been in pain. Woohooooooo! That is probably the result of recently losing 19 pounds and my stronger legs from bodypump:). Running is an awesome drug. I love the way I feel physically and emotionally when I run. I wish everyone could feel the endorphines I gather up on a quick 35 minutes on the treadmill or longer hour around the lake:)!
Thank you to everyone who has inspired me and cheered me on! Each and everyone one of you have helped me grow in a way I never thought possible. Have a great week!
Sunday, January 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment