I like to look back on the past and use it to motivate me in the future:). That's my positive spin on looking back at 2011! There were three months that I am proud of, other then that I have some work to do in 2012! Wow, looking over my calendar from 2011 was eye opening, to say the least! I can see why I gained some weight and wasn't my happy, cheerful self! I did successfully complete my 2011 New Years resolution to hoop 20 minutes per day! My workouts in 2011 are listed below:
January 22 workouts
February 11 workouts
March 9 workouts
April 12 workouts
May 12 workouts
June 13 workouts
July 24 workouts
August 7 workouts
September 8 workouts
October 15 workouts
November 18 workouts
December 23 workouts
If I hadn't written down all my workouts in 2011, I would never have guessed it was so few workouts! That was a total of 174 days of workouts in 2011! This year I hope to get in 312 workouts! Some runs, BodyPump, elliptical, rowing and cycling:). I can't forget the 30 minutes of hooping per day!
Monday, January 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment