I've been digging deep for almost a month now. Maybe it's been longer. I am starting to see results finally. This time the weight isn't coming off as fast as I'd like it to and yesterday was especially challenging. There were a lot of treats at work that could have derailed me, but I didn't let them. For instance, the fifteen pizzas I was sent to pick up from Little Ceasers! I CAN eat pizza, but only when I plan for it! I had already accounted for all my points for the day, so I did NOT have any:). There were various other treats at work which I was able resist:). I was pretty hungry late last night and even had myself talked into a peanut butter lollipop, a cheese stick and trisquits...that is until I dug really deep and said " THAT'S NOT HAPPENING" to myself!!! At that point I overindulged in some Trident Layers gum;)! That did the trick. And this morning, the scale was good to me:). I am really close to a break through right now:). It hadn't budged for awhile, so it was the most awesome feeling this morning to see a significant loss:)!
On my drive home from work last night I realized this particular WW journey was moving much slower then I wanted it to, but that I was going to continue doing the things I was doing and then I would certainly see a loss, right? Yeppers:). Sorry if this is all over the place! I feel a bit scattered today, but wanted to jot down some thoughts while Hayden is napping next to me:)
I can do this. I am doing this. If I fail to plan, I plan to fail. Plain and simple. I will trudge on:)
Monday, November 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment