Today is my day off from exercise...hahahaha, I guess I could count a Saturday working at the MOA Gap as some kind of workout:). Work was nuts today, in a good way! Saturdays are fun and I feel like I am missing a party when I have a Saturday off, NOT that I want to work every Saturday:)! It was awesome to see the kids after work! They spent the night at my parents house last night. I almost missed my 6:00am wake up from Hayden Lee. Almost!
It felt awesome to head into my empty closet this morning. It was the feeling I get when my purse is cleaned out:). Only the things I use were in my closet and drawers this morning:). It was a reminder of my journey. I love feeling motivated:). I still have a lot of digging deep to do, but I feel ready!
I am hooping as I blog. Need to hoop for today. I still need to make up for a missed session from yesterday, but that can wait. This lady needs to relax and snore in front of the T.V.!
Have a great night:)
P.S. The kitchen has been closing after dinner for five weeks now! I just saw a commercial for the McDonalds McRib sandwich and had to check out the stats:). 12 points...a little over a third of my day. not sure if that's worth it!
Saturday, November 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment