Sunday, November 13, 2011

Digging Less This Week

I recommitted to living a healthy lifestyle September 30th of this year. I had to dig REALLY deep. I was really slipping and needed to turn the car around. I needed to change more then I did in the past. I finally feel like I GET IT. No, I am not done, nor will I ever be, BUT I now feel like I have the tools for success!

Every single time I've gained weight it was for all the obvious reasons PLUS I had the bad habit of eating late after night. Sure, it is okay to eat after dinner, BUT not if you were eating mindlessly and points and calories you don't need. I am glad to report that since closing the kitchen each night I have been able to keep it closed and I am not (USUALLY) hungry at night and no longer have cravings for icecream and sprinkles every night!

I am down 10.5 pounds since September 30:). I have 28 pounds to get back to my goal. I am finally in control and it feels great!

Thank you to my friends and family for your support! It helps more then you would guess!

No comments: