I ran a half marathon last weekend. I was not ready and I swear that will never happen again. I finished the race, but it wasn't pretty and I was pretty wiped out the rest of the day. It was a total wake up call! That is the positive spin I can put on that race:). So with that, I am taking the month of November to get back into shape! No time like the present!
I will continue to close the kitchen after dinner, which I started doing in the beginning of October. I will continue to hula hoop twenty minutes each day and track my WW points:) My new commitments are running 3-4 5Ks each week and doing BodyPump two times/week.
Today I ran 3.2 before BodyPump. I did some laundry, paid bills, hooping as I blog, getting a haircut in a bit and heading into work from 3-11:). I have a feeling I will sleep well tonight:). Happy November!
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment