I have been slacking in the blogging department. I haven't gained any of the recent 12 pounds loss, but I also haven't lost anymore weight recently. I have been tracking, but not as hard core as I'd like to:)
The other night as I was driving home from closing I started to think about what snacks were waiting for me at home...then I remebered that the kitchen was closed:)! What a relief to not have that struggle going on in my head after working a late shift. Closed is closed. I don't have to tell myself I am not going to eat late at night and fail myself by eating! I now know that a closed kitchen means a closed kitchen, no questions asked. Period.
I haven't been able to run without my left knee hurting:(. I had been working out on the elliptical, but it's just not the same stress relief. I have been stressed to the max and need to get the stress level down to a more manageable level. Soon!
Tomorrow is a new month. I will be setting goals for December and achieving them! Stay tuned:)
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment