I am a bit under the weather this week. I have a terrible cold, but work is so stressful I felt I should get on the treadmill this morning regardless of how I feel. The treadmill is a great stress relief. I am down six pounds this week! I am 243! I never thought I'd be happy about that!
Last night I was a bit off program and had a beer and several glasses of wine. I still ate well yesterday and today. I think I may have a loss in the morning. Phase one of Southbeach is awesome because the weight loss is fun to watch. The pounds just slip off. I can and I will do this!
I am so mad I let this happen to me. I was doing so well on the diet a year ago. Life is stressful and I need to stop stress eating.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment