I made it through day two today:) I woke up three pounds lighter today:) Down to 246 pounds. Yikes, that's a lot:( I am really starting to look at myself in the mirrors at work and I am not at all pleased with what I see. I am so sad I let myself get so out of shape. I am glad I am striving for a better body and health, I just wish I didn't have to:(
The private adoption board I am on has a special forum for weight loss. I have nine buddies who have decided to take charge and lose weight, which is helpful to me bigtime. I need support and alittle competition.
I worked out this morning. Thirty minutes on the elliptical. Then I walked to SuperTarget with the kids. Plus I think I did thirty laps around the store tonight:) Robin taught me some side exercise. Yeah! I feel like I am on my way back to life!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment