Yesterday I returned to Dr. Johnson to give her my blood pressure readings. I thought I was just going to drop them off and then they would put them in my file. Wrong! When she saw them she wanted to see me right away. I cried. I couldn't hold back the tears in the examining room when the nurse was prepping me for the visit. I talked to Deb tonight and she said my numbers didn't sound high. I hate the meds I was put on. They are making me jittery. Ugh. I really need to lose weight and get off these meds.
I am down 14 pounds and almost in a size 16 jeans:) I was wearing a size 20 almost a month ago.
Nothing tastes great without salt. I am eating smaller portions and exercising. I need to do this for Logan and the kids. I Will do this. More for health than for looks, although looking better is a nice benefit too:)
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I hope to be at 15 pounds lost before the feast at Jenn's house. I do not plan on eating too too much. I may eat alittle more than I have been eating, but I will not go crazy.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment